vrijdag 12 september 2014

Flow notebook


Friday Finds ...

edit based on Kim's preset 'serendipitous'

Een mooi notitieschriftje in Flow Magazine,
nog meer melk ... en koekjes
met stukjes chocolade en hazelnoot ...

A lovely little notebook in Flow Magazine,
more milk ... and cookies
with chocolate chips and hazelnut ...




Mijn man is woensdag geopereerd, hij had heel veel pijn
door een scheur in de supraspinatuspees (in de schouder),
om te voorkomen dat de arm beweegt, moet hij 6 weken
een abductiekussen dragen.
Het volledig herstel duurt 4 tot 6 maanden.
Ik ben blij dat alles goed verlopen is,
hij is terug thuis maar heeft veel pijn,
ik zei dat ik goed voor hem ga zorgen,
dat weet ik, zei hij ...

My husband had surgery on Wednesday, he had severe pain
due a torn supraspinatus tendon (in the shoulder),
he has to wear an abduction pillow for 6 weeks
to avoid using his arm.
A complete recovery will take 4 to 6 months.
I'm glad all went well,
he's back home but has a lot of pain,
I said that I'm going to take good care of him,
I know, he said ...


Fijn weekend,
Have a nice weekend,
Sylvia

12 opmerkingen:

  1. So sorry to hear about your hubby, Sylvia, but I am sure you will spoil him rotten and he will get lots of cookies too! ;) Best wishes to him!
    I haven't been able to find Flow Magazine yet, but it sure sounds interesting.
    Have a lovely weekend! xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Happy to hear the surgery went well...such a long time for recovery and shoulders seem to be slower. Wishing your hubby relief very soon. I'm sure he will take to the attention you will give him and all the sweet treats!! Love your Flow notebook. Is this a special order from them? Love your milk and cookies!! Have a nice weekend, to both of you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Klinkt helemaal niet leuk...!!...beterschap voor je man...liefs van mij.....x!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Sorry your husband had to have surgery, but glad it went well. Tell him I hope he feels better soon. If you share the milk and cookies I am sure he will feel better soon. :) I need to find the magazine Flow, it looks good. Have a great weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Och Sylvia, dat klinkt heel naar
    de aandoening van je man. Gelukkig
    is de operatie achter de rug en
    goed verlopen maar er is nog een
    weg te gaan, pfffff. Hoop in ieder
    geval dat de pijn snel wat
    dragelijker zal zijn. Het lijkt me
    erg moeilijk om je arm niet te bewegen. Veel sterkte gewenst.

    Prachtig weer je foto, de koekjes
    ogen aantrekkelijk en het boekje
    van Flow, wat een snoesje!!!

    Fijn zonnig weekend gewenst,

    Lieve groet,
    Josephine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Lovely milk and cookies. So glad that your husband's surgery went well. Hopefully he gets relief from the pain soon.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I hope your husband recovers well and the pain subsides. Maybe one of those cookies would be just the ticket!! lovely image!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Joli tableau un peu nostalgique ! De belles couleurs. Bon week-end Sylvia et toutes mes pensées à ton mari.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. That is such a lovely image! Notebook is very pretty :-)
    I'm sorry your husband is in pain. But I'm glad surgery went well and he is home. He is in good care with you :-) I hope he will recover quickly.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Ach erg van je man! Hoop veel beterschap, maar dat gaat wel lukken met jouw verzorging.

    Groeten Janny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Ciao Sylvia, hope you husband is not in too much pain already. Happy Tuesday! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. I'm so sorry to read about your husband, but I'm hoping that in the meantime things are already going better !
    I wish you all the best, a hug to both of you
    With much love
    x
    Dany

    P.S.: your notebook is so delicate, as much as your soul, my dearest friend !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen